Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-05 Origin: Site
1. In terms of the thickness of the inner liner, if the inner liner is too thin, under the repeated action of the heat and cold of the wine, the thermal expansion and contraction of the welding seam will easily open and leak. If such a problem occurs, on the one hand, it will affect the brewing, and on the other hand, the equipment needs to be returned to the factory for maintenance, which is more troublesome. Therefore, the plate used by DEGONG's beer equipment is currently the thickest on the market.
2. The second is the "manhole" design of the fermentation tank. You may ask, what is the use of the "manhole"? When the tank body is welded, there is no "manhole" left, and the welding slag inside cannot be processed. , In the long run, it is easy to leak and open the welding due to the corrosion of the wine, and you can't see or touch the thickness of the inner tank. In addition, leaving a manhole is also convenient to observe the internal wine situation in the later stage.
3. Then there is the thickness of the insulation layer. The thickness of the insulation layer is too thin and the use of inferior materials will affect the insulation effect of the equipment, which will lead to excessive power consumption.
4. The different materials of compressor and refrigeration pipeline will affect the refrigeration effect. If the equipment uses aluminum pipes, the refrigeration pipes will rust or even leak in half a year. DEGONG beer equipment compressor adopts big brand compressor, its power, copper tube thickness, winding density and winding method greatly improve the cooling effect.
The influence of the choice of various accessories on the beer brewing process
1. The first is the power of the heating tube of the mashing tank and the boiling water pot. The higher the power, the more time it takes to brew beer.
2. The mashing tank is also designed with double layers inside and outside. Of course, the thicker the inner liner, the better.
3. Filters, some filter materials are relatively thin, and the long-term pressure of the lees will easily deform the filter and affect the filtering effect, causing the wort to be cloudy or the filtering speed to slow down. The design of the mesh also has a great influence on the filtering speed of the wine. .
4. If the centrifugal pump is improperly selected, the filtration speed will be too slow and the liquor will be mixed unevenly.
5. The power distribution cabinet is mainly used for temperature control and timing to make the brewing process easier to control. Some equipment does not have a power distribution cabinet, but only one power distribution box (equivalent to a circuit breaker), and the circuit breaker on the power distribution cabinet and each electrical component The quality of the electric control cabinet also affects the overall service life of the electric control cabinet.