Views: 1829 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-12 Origin: Site
Wort preparation is the most important link in the beer brewing process and an important prerequisite and foundation for fermentation.
Malt Crush→Malt powder→Feeding→Protein rest→Mashing→Stop mashing→Lautering(Disposal spent grains)→wort boiling (add hops)→Whirlpool precipitation→discharge sediment→cooling(wort aeration)→ferment(add hops)
2. Operation process
(1) Check the malt. According to the ingredient requirements of the mashing process, check whether the variety, quantity and quality of malt meet the process requirements.
(2) Weigh the malt. Accurately weigh according to the requirements of ingredients in the saccharification process. After weighing, the remaining malt is sealed and returned to the original storage point.
(3) Start the grinder. Start the pulverizer in accordance with the "Operating Instructions for the Pulverizer".
(4) Begin to flour malt. After the pulverizer is in normal operation, start feeding and pulverizing the malt. During the pulverization process, check the pulverization degree of the malt according to the process requirements. After the pulverization is completed, let the pulverizer continue to run for about 1 minute to ensure that the malt between the rollers of the pulverizer is completely pulverized and there is no accumulation. Turn off the shredder.
(5) Clean up the environment. Clean up the crushing environment and put the crushing aids back in place.
(1) Equipment inspection. Before feeding, check and confirm the saccharification equipment, pipelines, valves, water supply, steam supply, etc., and then feed after everything is normal.
(2) Feeding. Before feeding, add feeding saccharification water to the saccharification pot according to the process requirements, and start the saccharification stirring, then start feeding into the saccharification pot, and record the time.
(3) Protein rest. 1 minute after feeding, turn off the stirring, and rinse the dust inside and outside the pot; adjust the temperature of the mash to keep warm, carry out protein decomposition, let it stand according to the process requirements, and record the time.
(4) Saccharification. When the protein decomposition is over, start stirring to heat up, adjust to the saccharification temperature specified by the process, let it stand, and carry out saccharification according to the time required by the process. Before the saccharification is about to end, perform iodine detection and record the time.
(1) Equipment inspection. Check again to confirm that the filtering equipment, pipelines, valves, etc. are all normal. Then lay the bottom water with suitable temperature for the filter tank, and pay special attention to whether the drain port is well closed.
(2) The mash is pumped into the filter tank. Start the stirring, heat up to the enzyme-killing temperature according to the process requirements, and pump the mash into the filter tank. After the mash is pumped into the filter tank, stand still and record the time.
(3) Wort filtration. Before the wort filtration starts, reflux for 5-10 minutes or until the wort is clear and transparent, and then filter the wort into the temporary storage tank; when the first wort is filtered for about 1/2, take a sample to measure the concentration of the first wort, according to the first wort Juice concentration and quantity, estimate the total amount of mixed wort, and record the time.
(4) Wash the bad. When the number one wort is filtered to the point where the wort layer is about to be exposed, the wort is added to wash the wort. The amount of water, temperature and residual sugar in the washing process should be carried out according to the process requirements. After the filtration is completed, the wort pump should be stopped and the time should be recorded.
(5) Discharge spent grains. After stopping the wort pump, open the drain valve to drain and drain the wort, and finally rinse the remaining wort with water, close the drain valve and the wort outlet, and return to the standby state.
☆Boil the wort
(1) Equipment inspection. Check to make sure that the boiling equipment, piping, valves, etc. are all in order.
(2) The wort is boiled. After the equipment is confirmed to be normal, pump the wort into the boiling pot, start to boil the wort, and record the time. At the same time, take samples to measure the wort concentration, add hops, etc. according to the process requirements, and record the time.
After the wort is boiled, take a sample to measure the concentration of the wort, pump it into the vortex sedimentation tank and stop for the time required by the process, and check whether the vortex sedimentation tank is in a normal state before entering the tank.
(1) Before the wort is pumped into the cooling system, the thin plate and the wort pipeline must be sterilized with hot water higher than 90℃ for 20 minutes according to the requirements of the operation process, and then the wort can be passed.
(2) Cooling. When the temperature of the thin plate drops to the temperature required by the process, open the wort outlet valve and inlet valve, and start the wort pump to start wort cooling; 5 minutes after the wort has passed through, the wort is turned on and the flow is controlled for oxygenation. During the wort cooling process, close all valves unrelated to the overfeeding, observe the wort temperature at any time, and control the pump speed and valve opening according to the temperature.
(3) When the wort is over, stop the wort pump, close the wort outlet valve, then turn off the cold water pump, the cold water outlet valve, turn off the oxygen, and record the time.
(1) Rinse the vortex sedimentation tank. Open the blowdown valve of the vortex sedimentation tank, drain the hops and hot coagulation, rinse the sedimentation tank, and close the blowdown valve.
(2) Cleaning of the thin plate system. After the feeding is over, after the pipe wort is topped, rinse the thin plate and the wort pipe until it is clean according to the hot water and flushing time required by the process.
(3) Clean the saccharification system, thin plate system and saccharification pipeline system according to the process requirements, and then rinse the system with hot water until it is clean (PH neutral).