|Heating method:|| |
|manhole for fermenter:|| |
Turnkey 300L Beer Brewery System Stainless Steel 304/316 for Pub/ Small Brewery
This is a 2 tanks 2 vessels beer mashing units for our customized. The useful volume is 300l. The heating methods can be electric heating or steam heating.
The right vessels are mash/lauter tun+boiling/whirlpool tun. You can add a hot liquor tank to improve mashing efficiency.
The operation platform all made with 304 stainless steel, also, all the pipelines, the pumps all made with food grade steel.
The also include:
1. heat exchanger
2. yeast adding tank
3. 2 glass manhole
600L*6 beer fermenter
The fermentation tanks are double layer with glycol belt covered.
The max bearing pressure is 3 bar.
Equipped with pressure gauge, sampling valve, mechanical regulator valve.
Details of fermenters
1. After receiving the order, we will hand over the technical personnel to design the equipment drawings. After the drawings are completed, they will be submitted to the cheif engineer for review. If there is no problem, they will be submitted to the customer for review;
2. before the production,, technical staff, seller and procurement, production department, etc. will discuss the technical details of the equipment; If no problem, hand in the drawings, the technical list to the production and procurement department;
3. In the production process, the quality inspection personnel will regularly check the production details of the equipment and re-qualify the production;
4. When the equipment is completed, it will be inspected by the quality inspectors.
Details of welding
1. Pipe connection, water test for 24 hours
2. The inner cone is polished to 0.4μm, and the inner cylinder and the outer cone are protected by the surface; the inner and outer of the dish-shaped head, the outer cover and the outer cylinder are sandblasted;
3. After the production is completed, the cylinder is filled with water for leak test, and the jacket is subjected to water and pressure test, and the test pressure is 0.4 MPa;
If you are interested in beer equipment, please feel free to contact me directly.