|tank thichkness:|| |
|manhole for fermenter:|| |
|Heating method:|| |
1. Appearance clean and generous: The tank is polished by mirror, and the equipment is bright;
2. Good insulation effect: The equipment is divided into two kinds of heat insulation and cold insulation, which is the best to ensure the temperature of the beer brewing process;
3. Visualization operation: the equipment is controlled by PLC, and the fermentation tank is equipped with a glass tube level gauge, which is convenient for visual operation;
4. Low energy consumption: environmental protection, energy saving, low power consumption, saving energy consumption of about 20%.
We have two options according to the material:
1.Stainless steel 2.Carbon steel
Common: Double roller
Controlling input adjustable slide gate，equip motor, pulley, belt etc;
1.System is mainly composed by mash tun, lauter tank, brew kettle, whirlpool tank, hops adding equipment etc.
2.The main body of mash tun, mash copper system all using international standards, high-quality 304 stainless steel.
3.The manufacture is using of modern automatic plasma & laser cutting and the protection of pure argon gas welding and other technology.
4.The full mirror polished technology for the inside of the tanks which expose to materials such as wheat mash; external matte polished to ensure customers with high quality and low price, beautiful mash system.
1. Manhole, stainless steel top manhole or glass sight manhole
2.Temperature measurement method: PT100 temperature probe.
3.Cleaning method: Fixed rotate cleaning ball and sparge coil on top.
4.Mechanical agitation& Raker: at the top stirring. High power, low speed to ensure complete worse layer.
5.Milled sieve plate,0.7mm distance with discharge hole.
6.Whirlpool tangent pumped at 1/3 height of the tank and glass level.
7.Stainless steel legs, with screw assembly to adjust leg height.
Fermentation tank & Bright beer tank
1.Thermal insulation material: Polyurethane (PU) foam, Insulation thickness: 75-100MM.
2.Manhole: Side manhole or top manhole
3.Design pressure 3bar, Working pressure: 1.5bar;
4.Bottom design: 60degree cone for easy to exist yeast.
5.Cooling method: Dimple cooling jacket
6.With: CIP arm with spray ball, pressure gauge, Mechanical pressure regulating valve, CO2 adding device, sampling valve, breath valve, Ice water solenoid valve, thermometer, etc.
7.Surface protection, weld slinging band with stainless steel leg, adjustable bolt to adjust leg height;
8. Argon arc welding, Inside and outside the polishing, No welding corner to ensure the quality of the fluid
Mainly include glycol tank, cold water tank and chiller unit.
Our chiller use environmentally friendly refrigerants.
1.External refrigerator need attached copper tube in glycol tank
2. Embedded refrigerator
CIP station with wheels
1. Manual control
2. PLC control
Difference: PLC control have a touch screen.
If you are interested in professional beer equipment, please feel free to contact directly.
Contact person: Kate
Call/Whatsapp: +86 178 6052 5597