|Beer saccharification system|
The beer saccharification system is mainly composed of a saccharification pot, a gelatinization pot, a filter tank, a boiling pot, a precipitation tank, and hop addition equipment.
Saccharification pot, gelatinization pot
1. Adopting high-efficiency Maitreya plate jacket heat exchange technology and applying scientific steam turbulence principle to achieve maximum heat transfer and energy saving effects. At the same time, fully automatic temperature control technology is adopted to ensure the heating speed and heat preservation of each process stage of saccharification and gelatinization. The accuracy of time.
2. The international advanced suspension speed regulation system is adopted, and the frequency conversion and automatic stirring method are adopted to ensure the uniform mixing of the mash in the gelatinization and saccharification process, which can maximize the performance of various enzymes in the gelatinization and saccharification process. Excellent biological activity and conversion and catalytic effects, thereby ensuring the best quality and highest yield of beer at the source.
2. The international advanced suspension and mixing device is selected, equipped with frequency conversion, speed regulation, and automatic control technology, which makes the operation more convenient and flexible, and the maintenance is simple and cost-saving.1. Adopting advanced and scientific special-shaped tiller structure system and hydraulic automatic lifting technology to ensure uniform trough turning and smooth trough exit, also improve the filtration speed and production efficiency, and maintain the good transparency and juice yield of the wort.
1. Apply advanced in-body boiling and pressurization technology to improve boiling strength, greatly increase the evaporation effect of dimethyl sulfide, promote the polymerization of protein and other condensable substances, and realize rapid separation of boiled wort and polymer.
2. The extracorporeal circulation mixing technology is adopted to accelerate the heating rate of the wort at the initial stage of boiling, so that the wort always maintains a uniform and consistent temperature during the heating process, and prevents the degeneration of regional wort solubles caused by local overheating, thereby ensuring The boiling quality of the wort.
1. According to the design of the best storage volume of wheat grains per unit filtration area, the tank body diameter-to-height ratio is enlarged, the swirling speed is reduced, and the sedimentation and agglomeration of the coagulum are promoted to achieve the best separation.
2. Equipped with a thermal coagulum storage tank, it can increase the yield of wort and reduce environmental pollution.
Hops adding system
1. The hop adding system can be composed of two or more tanks, equipped with pumping, pipes, valves and other accessories, and can also realize automatic control of the adding amount.
2. The tanks, valves, pipes, etc. in the hop adding system can be connected to the CIP system to realize automatic, semi-automatic, cleaning and disinfection.
Hops are the soul of beer
The beer fermentation tank has manholes on the top and side to choose from
The fermentation tank is equipped with high-quality spare parts.
The size and taper of beer fermentation tank can be according to customer requirements and architectural design
The fermentation equipment will test the 3BAR pressure four times, each test is 24 hours
Working principle of conical fermentation tank
The reason for the short fermentation cycle and fast fermentation speed of the cone-shaped tank fermentation method is the result of the fluid dynamics of the fermentation liquid in the cone-shaped tank and the adoption of modern beer fermentation technology.
After the inoculation of the yeast, due to the coagulation of the yeast, the cell density of the yeast at the bottom of the tank increases, which leads to a faster fermentation speed and an increase in the amount of carbon dioxide produced during the fermentation process. The carbon dioxide content changes in a gradient with the change of the liquid layer, so the density of the fermentation liquid in the tank also shows a gradient change. In addition, because the conical tank is equipped with a cooling device outside of the cone, the temperature at each stage of the fermentation can be controlled artificially. Under the driving force of static pressure difference, density difference of fermentation broth, release of carbon dioxide, and temperature difference (1～2℃) produced by cooling the upper part of the tank, the fermentation broth in the tank produces strong natural convection, which strengthens the yeast and fermentation. The contact of the liquid promotes the metabolism of yeast, greatly accelerates the beer fermentation speed, and significantly shortens the beer fermentation cycle. In addition, the increase in the inoculation temperature, beer main fermentation temperature, diacetyl reduction temperature and yeast inoculum is also beneficial to speed up the fermentation speed of yeast, so that the fermentation can proceed quickly.
Stainless steel cone fermentation tank
We expect the relationship with customers to be long-term partnership and win-win cooperation. Our company has a group of experienced personnel to provide users with high-quality products and services. With excellent company and first-class quality, overseas trading enterprises with integrity and competitiveness will be trusted and welcomed by customers and bring joy to employees.
We can customize product specifications according to your requirements. If you have any needs or questions, please contact us.