|Heating source:|| |
1. A flexible modular system with free combined components.
2. Optimized FINE Distillation Columns for premium Distillates
3. Our high-performance Rectification Columns for effective rectification and cleaning of the distillate easily realize alcohol concentrations of up to 96% vol. at any desired purity level.
4. Effective cleaning of the entire distillation unit by means of integrated high-pressure rinsing system.
5. Copper Catalytic Converter technology guarantees a reduction of unwanted acid content as well as cyanide and ethyl carbamate levels.
6. The three-way ball valve can be used to make the distillation equipment multi-functional, and different spirits can be made according to customer needs.
Good sealing reduces waste , increase the liquor yield (5%-10%) and improve quality.
One machine and dual usage. It could make whisky,rum,brandy,tequila etc.by once running of the distiller.By twice distillation the alcohol content will up to 95% and it can also remove methanol.
Fast heat conduction can save energy.
Less waste and save labor. also easy to operate and control
The material can be grains,fruits,molases,low content alcohol.
The equipment is made of stainless steel and copper, with beautiful appearance and high sanitary level.
Save floor space and greatly improve the hygiene of the entire distillation site for you.
The function of the pot still starts, fittingly enough, inside the pot itself. The pot is a large tub-like base to which the rest of the components attach themselves. This is where the liquid about to be distilled starts its transformative journey. The pot may be heated by a variety of different methods. This can include a steam jacket lining the outside walls of the pot or even a steam coil inside the pot itself.
The Pot Still usually comes with the following fittings:
Top whole glass manway
Outlet with butterfly valve, etc.
A distillation column is an essential item used for the distillation of liquid mixtures in order to separate the mixture into its component parts or fractions, based on the differences in volatilities. The purpose of a distillation column is to separate a compound containing two or more mutually soluble solutions by their variation of individual boiling points.
The vapor comes into contact with the bubble caps inside the column; this causes vapor to condense back into a liquid. The liquid drips back down through the column and is eventually forced back up through the caps and plates. Each plate contains red copper bubble caps and one sight glass, a CIP ball, a discharge valve, etc.
A dephlegmator is a device set for the partial condensation of a multicomponent vapor stream. The vapor stream flows vertically upwards and the condensate (condensed vapor) runs back down under the influence of gravity.
A tube-type heat exchanger dephlegmator at the top of the distillation column sends the distillate back toward the boiler, with a cooling water inlet and outlet, topped with a thermowell.
If you are interested in distiller, please feel free to contact me.
Contact person: Kate
Call/Whatsapp: +86 187 6447 8001