Laboratory chillers (also called refrigerating circulators, circulating chillers, chillers or recirculating chillers) adopt mechanical refrigeration and are usually used in places where reliable and rapid heat dissipation is required, such as experiments in rotary evaporators, distillation systems, or analytical equipment room. Its main function is to provide cryogenic liquid for other devices to realize chemical reactions under low temperature conditions.
|No Load Min. Temp. (℃)||-30||-40||-30||-40||-30|
|Power Supply(Single phase)(V/HZ)||220/50||380/50||220/50||380/50||380/50|
1. Air-cooled fully sealed compressor accessories (imported), reliable quality
2. High-quality relays, protection devices and capacitors for refrigeration units
3. Digital reading temperature and microprocessor controller temperature, easier to see
4. Greater cooling capacity and faster cooling speed, greatly improving work efficiency
5. With this system, your laboratory does not need a water supply line
6. Closed cooling system, with constant temperature and circulation function, suitable for continuous work
7.110/240V 60HZ available
Laboratory and biotechnology: used for instruments that require cooling, such as calorimeters, density detectors, viscometers, rotary evaporators, reactors, mass spectrometers, X-rays, etc.
Healthcare: Molecular pumps, food, beverages and electronics research fields
Industrial documents: laser equipment, vacuum coating equipment, biopharmaceutical mold machine, vacuum surface of electric welding machine reactor.
We promise that all parts will be made according to your drawings or size requirements. We will be responsible for any discrepancies caused by our faulty production.
|If you want to know more detailed information about our equipment, please contact us.|