|bewhouse manhole:|| |
|2000L Stainless Steel Conical Fermentation Tanks|
Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using DEGONG’s stainless steel conical fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our stainless steel conical fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer. DEGONG is a respected beer fermentation tank supplier.
Standard Stainless Steel Fermentation Vessel Main Features:
• Vessels start at 100L with no size limit above that. Custom Liter / Gallon / BBL can be supplied per request.
• 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 70mm PU insulation.
• Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel. Front shadowless manways available upon request at no extra cost!
• Glycol Jackets offer optimal heat transfer. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
• Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, 2” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Entire body a sanitary #4 polish with 2B optional per request at no additional cost.
• Respective PSI Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, 2″ Tri-Clamp Connection.
• CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
• Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP assembly clear of primary fermentation blow-off exhaust and residue.
Cellar tank fermentation tanks
Cellar tank brite tanks
Pressure relief valave,beer outlet
|Contact Alice today|
In our excellent collection of brewing equipment, we offer our clients premium quality Microbrewery Equipment. This brewery equipment is well-manufactured by the use of premium quality components, basic material and sophisticated technology.