|distillation column:|| |
|heating mehod:|| |
Our Copper pot stills
we have decades of experience in designing and building traditional handcrafted copper pot stills.
we have standard copper pot still designs for most spirit types and also have the capability to design bespoke stills and distillation systems.
Offering the distilled spirits industry
Intermediate spirit tanks
Service and repair
500L copper potstill
Whether for Gin, Whiskey or any other spirit, we can provide the best quality new distilleries to meet your needs.
We offer all services to support your new distillery from our contracted factory. In house we can provide initial design, process development, copper-smithing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning and maintenance. In addition, we can provide industrial scale distilleries for bio-ethanol, waste-to-energy and any other industrial application.
Distillery Suitable for gin, whisky, and any fruit or grain based spirits
With pear-shaped helmet
Potstill, made of high quality, polished copper (quality according to hammered copper), 4 mm strong
Fill capacity: 500ltr
Fill opening: 400 mm in diameter
Discharge 200 mm in diameter and 4″ ball valve
Pear shaped helmet: connected using stainless steel flanging without visible screws or gaskets, with viewing glasses and thermometer
Inspection-glasses: viewing windows
Stainless steel condenser
with automatic cooling with a thermostatic regulator valve
Method of heating: Steam
1. A flexible modular system with free combined components.
2. Optimized fine Distillation Columns for premium Distillates
3. Our high-performance Rectification Columns for effective rectification and cleaning of the distillate easily realize alcohol concentrations of up to 96% vol at any desired purity level.
4. Effective cleaning of the entire distillation unit by means of integrated high-pressure rinsing system.
5. Copper Catalytic Converter technology guarantees a reduction of unwanted acid content as well as cyanide and ethyl carbamate levels.
6. The three-way ball valve can be used to make the distillation equipment multi-functional, and different spirits can be made according to customer needs.
7.Coordinated fine distillate bottoms with maximized copper contact surface.This continuously further developed design ensures that the desired flavors unfold and are separated from unwanted components