DEGONG 5HL 10HL
Craft Brewery Specification
Craft brewery is more used for brewpubs or customers who wants to make small breweries.
The size range from 3HL to 10hl, or 3BBL to 10BBL, with flexible heating method, which includes electric and steam heating. We do the system based on existing building, the total layout following exact building requirement, the principle is making full use of the space. The goal is helping the hobby brewers who wants get into beer business with good and reasonable solution and using the brewery system for easy and simple brewing. Making the system combined well with your existing brewing knowledge.
10HL brewing brewhouse system with platform for brewing beer
False bottom/sieve plate for filtering
Grain rakers in lauter tun
Plate heat exchanger PHE 10M2
Wort transfer pipeline
● Good balance between investment and future profits based on limited budget
● Simple but perfect solution to guarantee stable beer quality
● Easy to get used to the whole system operation
● Can be manual or automatic control level
● Well pre assembled system for easy installation
● Well suits the local authority regulation
● Good heating efficiency to guarantee right evaporation
● Grain handling: Mill, optional malt conveyor unit
● Brewhouse: Two or three vessels, electric or steam heating
● Cellar: Fermenter + BBTs or unitank, pre assembled piping line
● Cooling: Chiller connected with glycol tank for fermentation and wort cooling
● CIP: Portable CIP trolley or movable pump
● Semiautomatic bottle or can filler
● Diatomite filter
● Kegging unit: Keg filler or washer
● PID or PLC control optional
Beer craft fermnetation tanks CCT10HL
Every part of the complete beer brewery plant is from world famous brand, (SIEMENS PLC, Schneider/ABB/Omron low voltage electronic and so on), so you can trust in the quality.
We offer a wide range of CIP systems available to keep your brewery safe, hygienic and clean. Choose from two containers, three containers, or get a custom solution. The system is available with manual or fully automatic control.
You can save time by choosing our Portable Cip System, which is simple and easy to use. Cleaning can be done with hot or cold caustic using a tank immersion heater inside a caustic tank.
We are also pleased to offer portable CIP/transfer pumps, equipped with variable speed drives. Equipped with an onboard variable speed drive, this compact design is ideal for transferring product or water.