|Product Name||Distillation system multi-function|
|Weight||500 - 5000KGS|
|Heating Mode||Electric / Steam|
|Voltage(V)||220V/60HZ / 380V/50HZ|
|Materials||SS304 / T2 Red copper|
|Components||boiler, distillation column, dephlegmator, condenser, proofing parrot,control box,heating rod.|
We can customize the equipment according to your requirements.
1. Material selection. Grains are the raw materials of wine. Generally, sorghum, rice, wheat, corn, barley, peas and other grains are used as raw materials. The grains of crops are required to be uniform and full, fresh, free of insects, mildew, suitable for drying, no sand, no odor, and no other sundries.
Water is also one of the important raw materials for wine making. The so-called "water is the blood of wine" and "good water makes good wine" refer to the importance of water sources to winemaking.
2. Production of distiller's yeast. Jiuqu is the bone of wine. Koji is made from peas, wheat, etc. The enzymes contained in the koji are used to saccharify and ferment food materials into wine.
3. Fermentation. The solid wine produced by the production process of ingredients, steamed grains, saccharification, fermentation, and steamed wine can be called solid-state fermented wine. The fermentation process is actually the process of fermenting the sugar produced in the previous stage into alcohol.
4. Distillation. The alcohol content produced by fermentation is actually very low. In order to increase the alcohol content (degree), distillation and purification are generally carried out, and the distillation barrel is mainly used as a container for slow distillation. After the distillation operation, the raw wine obtained generally has a higher degree. Different batches of raw wine have different qualities and styles and need to be stored in batches.
5. Aging. Aged wine is also called mature wine. When we say "wine is the aroma of aging", we are referring to wine that has undergone the "ageing" process. Highly distilled raw wine can only be regarded as a semi-finished product, spicy but not mellow. Only when it is stored in a specific environment for a period of time to allow it to mature naturally, the wine will be soft and delicious, full-bodied and aromatic. The wine storage container is best placed in a clay pot.
6. Mix. Blending refers to the mixing of raw wines of different years and different grades, so that consumers can drink liquor with a relatively stable and comfortable taste.
7. Filling. The finished wine after blending can be bottled and labeled only after passing the inspection. Then you can enter the market and meet with consumers.
DEGONG is one of the professional manufacturers of Chinese brewing products. To export high-quality products, we also have a professional sales team. We all have great enthusiasm. We are willing to provide our customers with the best service. They are also friends. Therefore, if you choose DEGONG, you will not be disappointed in us. If you do business with us, you will feel very at ease.
A wide range of models can meet the various requirements of each market and ensure that you can always find a solution that suits you. If you want to know more detailed information about our equipment, please contact us.