1. Adopt structure of internal tank and external package , with heat preservation materials inside
2. Materials are all sanitary stainless steel.
3. Humanized structure design and easy to operate.
4. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead corner of sanitation.
1. Highly competitive price, more than 10 years production and manufacturing experience
2. ISO, CE, PED certification
3. Strictly quality control, meet the European quality standard, take 3 times water pressure test during production.
4. Accept customized, professional engineers will provide design solutions for you
5.Use high-quality 304 stainless steel, ensure the thickness of the material
6. Dimple plate cooling jacket, better cooling effect and longer service life
7. Equipped with safety valve, water-sealed pressure valve, to ensure the safe operation of the fermentation tank
60-72 degree cone bottom, with an average of 25% head space
Rotating racking port
Top manhole or side manhole
Dual zone dimple cooling jackets
Polyurethane insulation 80mm
CO2 blow off arm
CIP arm and spray ball
Sanitary tri-clamp connection
Dry hop port
Stainless steel handle butterfly valve,sample vale
Safety valve(Breathing valve),Water seal co2 exhaust valvee
Clamps and gaskets, pressure gauge
Stainless steel legs with stainless leveling footpads
sus304 beer fermenter details
1. Wort production: Going through the plate heat exchanger could be one of your glycol loops or a line from a cold liquor tank that is chilled via your glycol chiller.
2. Beer fermentation:
During this step, yeast will begin to consume sugars and release heat as a result. Like an anxious driver flooring the gas pedal, this can lead to overheating during the process.DEGONG glycol system will help put on the brakes, letting you have better control of internal temperatures and fermentation as a whole, and giving you more quality control over your beer.
If you are interested in beer fermenting, please feel free to contact me.
Contact person: DG kate
Whatsapp: +86 178 6052 52597