What to expect
An inviting and spacious 2,500-sq.-ft. taproom
- 10+ Down The Road beers on tap
- Several non-alcoholic beverages on tap
- Bar snacks for sale
- DTR merch for sale
- Food trucks parked right out front
- A retro pinball arcade
- Brewery tours
- Plenty of dedicated parking
Hours / location
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- *NOTE: Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Food trucks this week
List changes weekly
- Tuesday, 11/21, 5-10:30pm: B.Good
- Wednesday, 11/22, 5-10pm: B.Good
- Thursday, 11/23: CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING
- Friday, 11/24, 5-10pm: Daddy's Bonetown Burgers
- Saturday, 11/25, 5-10pm: Roadies Diner
- Sunday, 11/26, 11am-6pm: Pennypackers
On Draft this week
This list changes daily, so check back often
- Pukwudgie American Pale Ale (7% ABV)
- Seventh Star IPA (6.5%)
- Golden City New England IPA (7% ABV)
- Full Spectrum Pineapple Pale Ale (5% ABV)
- Feyborn Peach Berliner Weisse (4.5%)
- Woflgeist Dunkel Lager (5.5%)
- Rasenmaher Kolsch (4.5% ABV)
- Helles Bock (Taproom exclusive, 6.5%)
Frequently asked questions
Where do I park?
Down the Road's main parking lot is located at our 199 Ashland Street address. There is also additional parking around the corner on Factory Street.
Do you serve food?
We will have a revolving cast of amazing food trucks parked conveniently out front. We do allow outside food as well, and encourage you to take advantage of our variety of delicious and local snacks available at the bar. Just ask your server for what's available!
Can I bring my dog?
Unfortunately you cannot bring your dog inside of the taproom but we do welcome friendly canines on our beer porch. (Coming soon!)
Are children welcome?
Yes! Well-behaved children are most certainly welcome in our taproom. We will, however, be checking ID's Friday and Saturday at 5 PM, at which point we will be 21+.
Do you sell beers to take away?
You bet. We sell four-packs of fresh cans for takeaway only. Guests are not permitted to consume cans in the taproom.
Do you fill growlers?
We do not fill or sell growlers. We do sell fresh 16-ounce cans for takeaway.
What holidays are you closed?
We are closed onThanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day.
Do you have Wi-Fi?
We have free DTR guest Wi-Fi in addition to USB ports and power outlets at each bar seat.
Do you have anything to drink other than beer?
Yes! We have an assortment of local sodas, draft cold brew coffee, and seltzers.