Dogs Are Now Welcome in the DTR Taproom!
We love dogs here at Down The Road. Many of us on staff own one, or several. (That's Winston the bulldog down there; you'll be seeing him around.) And we know lots of our current and future customers do, too. Without a doubt, there is a unique pleasure in enjoying a fresh draft beer with your best furry friend snuggled up at your feet.
This is why we are excited to announce that dogs will be allowed inside the Down The Road Beer Co. taproom all the time, except from 5pm to close on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
We understand not everyone wants their taproom visit to feel like a dog park. Please know we have every intention of keeping this respectful and enjoyable for all visitors — we feel our space is large and airy enough to accommodate everyone. But It's one of the reasons we'll be designating a "No Dogs" area in the taproom and why we'll be posting and enforcing a set of rules.
Rules for bringing your dog to Down The Road:
- All well-behaved, house-trained dogs are allowed.
- All dogs must be on a leash for the entirety of their stay.
- All dogs must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Owners with dogs that are overly noisy or otherwise causing a disturbance might be asked to leave.
- We kindly ask that your dog not use our new taproom as a toilet. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.
- No dogs will be allowed in the brewhouse.
- The DTR staff reserves the right to ask pet owners to remove their pet at any time.
Questions or concerns? Please email: info@dtrbrewery — See you soon!